Its Monday again! But, in my crazy life as a waitress at the moment, Monday is the best day of the week, as its more often than not, my day off. It means I get to look on and laugh on a Sunday evening as the weekly dread fills everyone’s heads, and the harsh reality that Monday has rolled around again hits home. Its basically payback for the smug faces of everyone on a Friday afternoon as I trudge into work and they skip out, bound for a weekend of drinking and socialising – the activities for which I am the mandatory server!
Anyway, my plan for today was take advantage of the shift work life and do some Christmas shopping on Oxford Street when it isn’t completely cattle-market-shoulder-to-shoulder-get-out-of-my-face-rammed. But sadly, after a 48 hour week on my feet dashing between tables balancing countless glasses of Shiraz and endless pizzas on my arms, I slept until 1pm. Yep. 1pm. That’s over half of the daylight hours gone! Which sent my plan for the day slightly ary, meaning I have no new purchases to blog about! But instead, I have created a little wishlist of bits and pieces i’m lusting after at the moment!
1. Lace Scallop Dress, £49.99 Chi Chi Clothing
2. Havaianas Wellies, £50, Havaianas
3. Topshop Duck Egg Blue Jumper, £40, Topshop
4. Hat, £44.99, Massimo Dutti
5. Dress, £100, Bitching and Junkfood at Urban Outfitters
6. Budweiser Tshirt, £32, Urban Outfitters
7. Shoes, £79.95, Massimo Dutti
8. Fluffy Embellished Jumper, £35, Dorothy Perkins
9. Aztec Dress, £19.99, Pretty Little Thing
All my love